This on-trend sofa chaise sleeper is so casually contemporary. The 1970s era meets modern day allure with an energetic geometric pattern on the toss pillows. Paired together with slate colored menswear chenille, it’s incredibly comfortable and a show stopping sight. Pullout queen memory foam mattress is an added comfort for overnight guests. Additional Dimensions
- Seat depth: 45"
- Seat height: 21"
- Distance between arms: 70"
- Top of cushion to top of back: 17"
- Arm height: 27"
- Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32"
- Top of sleeper mattress to floor: 16"
- Distance from end of sleeper to outside back: 89"
- Distance of opened sleeper to arm: 53"
- Leg height: 3"
Brise - Slate - Queen Sofa Chaise Sleeper
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 2 decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery and pillows
- Chestnut/blue/white pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Included bi-fold queen memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler night’s sleep
- Memory foam encased in damask ticking
89.0"W x 61.0"D x 39.0"H - 208.0 lb